When you signed up for an Annual Membership, you were automatically enrolled in auto-renew to make sure there were no interruptions in your service. We will bill the card that you have on file two days before your membership is set to expire. If you have never turned off auto-renew, you don’t need to do anything to keep riding!
To turn auto-renew off or on in the account settings:
- Log in to your account
- Look for "Manage auto-renew options."
- Toggle to "auto-renew"
- Alternatively, you can manually renew online when you are within 30 days of expiration
Bike for Business memberships:
Your Bike for Business membership does not auto-renew. Please make sure to go online through our website to re-confirm eligibility for the program and follow these steps.
- Log in at https://member.citibikenyc.com/profile/login.
- Under the “Membership Status” section, click “Upgrade” or “Renew”.
- Once you’re on the checkout page, click "I'm eligible for a Group Rate."
- Select your company from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your organizations unique passcode .
- Follow the remaining steps to complete renewal.
Reduced Fare Bike Share memberships:
Your membership will automatically continue when you ride again, either by dipping your key at any dock or using the Citi Bike app to take out a bike. You will be charged the $5 monthly membership fee at that time.
If you have opted out of renewing with your next rental (steps listed above), you can manually renew your membership for another month by filling out this form.