- Insert your bike key into a dock to unlock a bike
- Still waiting for your bike key? No worries, use your credit card at the kiosk to get a temporary ride code (don't worry, you won't be charged again) which you'll type into the keypad on the dock
- Purchase a Day Pass from a kiosk or via mobile app (download the app for iPhone or Android)
- Use your credit card at the kiosk to get a temporary ride code (don't worry, you won't be charged again)which you'll type into the keypad on the dock
- Use your mobile app to unlock a bike - (See instructions here)
- You can choose to buy a bike key from a station with a bike key dispenser, insert your bike key into a dock to unlock a bike
Once you've successfully inserted your member bike key or entered a ride code, the light on the dock will turn green. This means the bike is unlocked. To remove it from the dock, pull the bike out by the handlebars or lift the bike by the seat to release it.
Each 5-digit ride code can only be used for one ride. If you rented multiple bikes on one pass, the same ride code is used to unlock all of the bikes. To take another ride, you must request another ride code – just insert the same credit card that you used to purchase your pass into the kiosk, and follow the onscreen instructions.
For more information on docking and undocking a bike, see the video below.